A dive professional certificate program is your first step into the world of professional diving. Join an elite group of divers at an international leadership level. The course, providing all pre-requisites are met, Internships are preferred and offered to deserving candidates.
Being a leadership level program, it requires a greater commitment and passion than the non-professional level ones. Each individual is different and so the course is customized to offer candidates the ideal training for the dive industry.
- Advanced Diver and Rescue Diver or equivalent SSI/CMAS/NAUIIANTD/BSAC certification
- Minimum age: 18 years
- A log of at least 40 scuba dives
- Completed EFR Primary and Secondary Care training (First Aid) within 24 months or its equivalent
- Medically evaluated and cleared for diving by a physician within 12 months
Dive Professional candidates are admitted to training by Samudra adventures staff only . The qualities we expect as a dive master candidate are as follows process is based on the following criteria:
- Dives logged (least +40 dives required)
- Medically fit
- Basic boat management
- Basic dive planning skills